We at Beech Property Management take the health safety and wellbeing of our Clients, Staff, Tenants and Contractors extremely seriously.
With this in mind, we have compiled the following information page to keep you updated on how we are adapting to the constantly changing situation during these challenging times.
- Our office is now closed until further notice and all our staff members are working from home. Our contact details will remain unchanged during this period as we have worked with our Telecoms and IT providers to maintain normal service.
- We are well prepared for "remote working from home" and you can expect minimal if any disruption to our services.
- Routine property inspections are currently suspended indefinitely and will only resume when we are satisfied it is safe to do so in conjunction with Government advice and directives.
- If you have coronavirus symptoms please notify us immediately and follow the latest Government guidance including self-isolation.
Development / Block Management Inspections
- Routine development and block management inspections are currently on going on a reduced basis as we need to ensure all safety and security systems continue to be tested.
- In accordance with government requirements on lockdown all viewings are suspended. We are in the process of filming all our available properties so that we can offer you a virtual tour. Please contact us or visit our property pages if you would like a video of a particular property.
Valuations & Appraisals
- Valuations and appraisals are now also suspended. These will resume as and when it is safe to do so, and in accordance with the Government guidelines.
- Contractor visits for works & non urgent maintenance issues are currently suspended. Our maintenance team will only be able to deal with emergency calls. Non-urgent works & maintenance will be postponed.
- If you are unable to pay your rent, then please contact our accounts department as soon as you find you are having difficulties. We do have procedures in place to assist as much as possible. We would also advise you to contact the Department of Work & Pensions as early as possible if you find you are having any difficulties.
Above all we want you to stay safe and comfortable in your home, look out for each other this will pass