We at Beech Property Management take the health safety and wellbeing of our Clients, Staff, Tenants and Contractors extremely seriously.
With this in mind, we have compiled the following information page to keep you updated on how we are adapting to the constantly changing situation during these challenging times.
- We are delighted our office is fully opperational again although only open to visitors by appointment and wearing a face mask in order to keep everyone as safe as possible. We are also insisting that visitors maintain and observe social distancing rules. Some of our team are still working from home which will continue going forward where practical however they are still in continous direct contact with the office thanks to the tech and telecom systems we have in place.
- All our contact details remain unchanged during this period as we have worked with our Telecoms and IT providers to maintain normal service.
- We were well prepared for remote working from home and you can expect minimal if any disruption to our services.
- Routine property inspections are currently suspended for the most part and will only resume when we are satisfied it is safe to do so in conjunction with Government advice and directives however we are operating a self video solution where we may ask you (the Tenant) to take a quick video tour of your property highlighting any issues you need our help with. We will then schedule a member of the maintenance team to call to the property and help solve the problem you may be having.
- If you have coronavirus symptoms please notify us immediately and follow the latest Government guidance including self-isolation.
- You may be asked by our team member to remain in an alternative room from them while an inspection or maintenance issue is being attended too.
Development / Block Management Inspections
- Routine development and block management inspections are back to normal although you will find we are practising social distancing where necessary and sanitising to ensure everyones safety. All safety and security systems continue to be inspected and tested.
- Viewing of properties is now possible by appointment and under certain conditions. We would ask all perspective clents to act responsibly for their own safety and the safety of others by following the Government guidlines on hygene, the wearing of face-coverings and observing socilal distancing. We are also in the process of filming all our available properties so that we can offer you a virtual tour. Please contact us or visit our property pages if you would like a video of a particular property.
Valuations & Appraisals
- Valuations and appraisals are being carried out however social distancing and hygene practice in accordance with the Government guidelines are being observed.
- Our maintenance team are fully operational however social distancing and hygene guidelines are being observed.
- If you are experiencing difficulties paying your rent, please contact our accounts or lettings team as soon as you find you are having a problem. We do have procedures in place to assist as much as possible. We would also advise you to contact the Department of Work & Pensions at the earliest possible opportunity as you may be entitled to assistance from them.
Above all we want you to stay safe and comfortable in your home, look out for each other this will pass